Disclaimer

This blog may contain not-so-strong languages and slightly strong ecchi pictures. Please proceed with caution.

Sunday, 15 January 2017

Take Fivers (NSFW): No One called Jones a.k.a Dirty Names


For the next Rowan Atkinson's skit, this will be my favourite. However, I consider this skit is not safe for work because of some sexual terms. Sheesh. Let the shitty skit begin.



[Setting: Rowan stands at a classroom podium, a stern teacher]

Come on, settle down please. Answer your names. 
Anus. Arsebandit. Bottom. Clitoris. 
Where are you, Clitoris? 
Dodo. Enema. Fistup.
Come on... grow up please. 
Genital. I'm sorry, Genital. 
Herpes. Still with us I see. 
Imadick. Imadick! 
Enema, you know Imadick, don't you? 

Jaculation. 
Myprick. Has anybody seen Myprick? 
Come on! Somebody must have seen Myprick! 
Very well. Remind me to beat Myprick a bit later. 
Nice-n-quick. Ontop. Pube. 
Ahhh, Myprick!  So nice of you to turn up. 
Yes. Well now that you are here Myprick, perhaps you'd like to find a seat. 
Bottom, squeeze Myprick in there somewhere will you?

Rigid. 
Our Russian exchange student, Suckmeof. 
Tightfit. Upyoursh. Vulva. Yourprick. 
And Zipper. Zipper? Absent.

Now boys, the headmaster has asked me to speak to you this morning on the subject of smut. All members of staff have noticed an alarming increase of the use of silly humour and purile innuendo about the school. Rigid, Fistup, Bottom, Out! 

There have been some disgusting doodlings on the walls of the lavatories. Sit up straight Ontop. One or two unpleasant health magazines have been found. If you fall asleep Ontop, I shall be VERY annoyed. And Mr. Hardon tells me that there has been a great deal of sniggering in his biology class. Tightfit, for heaven's sake, leave Yourprick alone! I don't care, Yourprick had no business poking into your desk in the first place. 

I will not put up with this kind of behaviour boys, and neither, must I warn you will Mr. Gripbighardcock. This is a school for the sons of gentlemen, and the theory is that someday you will become a gentleman too. That is with the exception of Genital, who appears to be turning into a ferret. So there will be an end to this second form toilet humour where so much conversation is devoted to smutty double entendre. Dodo, Suckmeof, Nicenquick, detention Saturday. Right, I'm going to the staff room now and when I come back, if I catch Herpes in the corridor like the headmaster did yesterday, then there'll be trouble!