Disclaimer

This blog may contain not-so-strong languages and slightly strong ecchi pictures. Please proceed with caution.

Wednesday, 14 December 2016

President Park Geun-hye's Impeachment Special, Part VI: Short Letter from the Moe Representative of Changnyeong County


Dear Madam President Park Geun-hye,

It looks like that I can't defend you any longer. I cried because I can't accept the fate that you're been impeached by the majority of Assemblymen in the National Assembly. Recently, you distanced me in favour to your 'best-friend forever', Choi Soon-sil for doing such heinous things that happened in my adopted country. 

I had enough with the scandal that marred you, the officials of the Blue House and Choi Soon-sil's cronies and extended relatives. The high-profiled figure skater, Kim Yuna has been threatened to not receive the most distinguished award in Korean Sport which is 2015 Sportsman of the Year Award from Korean Sport & Olympic Committee after rejected any sponsorship that related to your confidante. With this, the preparation for the Winter Olympics at Pyeongchang in 2018 stalled because of your monstrosity.

The Korean Chaebols are threatened as well by Choi Soon-sil. Companies that related to Hanjin Group such as Hanjin Shipping and Korean Air and Cheil Jedang-based CJ E&M are in danger because of Choi Soon-sil who meddling these companies. That imbecile old hag has an authority to appoint and fire anybody not only for Government Officials, the workers of those company that I highlighted also included. Keep in mind that bribery is your 'main meal' everyday. Either in small or big values, you gobble them all.

Remember the Sewol-ho sinking? Don't you think that you're indirectly killed 300 Danwon High School students in process during your disappearance? I can't forgive myself because one of the sources about the sinking has been received by my nemesis, Yoo Do-hyang (Liu Bei? Of course, she did). I feel sorry to the parents of the students who perished in this incident. They demanded the justice for two years and finally, it served after your impeachment.

I, Cho Hwa-rim (just remember me as Cao Cao - the Chaos Queen of Wei Dynasty), the Moe-Representative of Changnyeong County will break my ties with you because of your heinous attitude towards not only government officials and celebrities, yet to the Korean People in general. We're done.


Yours sincerely,
Cho Hwa-rim
(Moe Representative of Changnyeong County, Southern Gyeongsang Province)