Disclaimer

This blog may contain not-so-strong languages and slightly strong ecchi pictures. Please proceed with caution.

Sunday, 2 November 2014

Moe-Korea's Dev Log, Part VI: Back to business and my latest move.

Finally, the final examination for my quadmester (fourth semseter) is over and I back to write more in this blog. Actually, I think that I will write a blog about red-light districts in Korea. Sounds interesting but at the same time it will be more dangerous. The possibility to be banned from Google Blogger is high but I made a warning banner about blog entry with R-rated article.




What is your opinion about my stance on writing R-rated articles? You have two choices:
a. Continue writing on Korea's NSFW Column in Moe Girls' Korean Story with inserting jump break.
b. Open a new blog and make an R-rated blog about Korea's Dark Side.