Disclaimer

This blog may contain not-so-strong languages and slightly strong ecchi pictures. Please proceed with caution.

Sunday, 14 September 2014

Moe-Korea's Dev Log, Part V: Behold, my new desktop - empowered by Windows 8 and AMD A10-5800K

I bought my new desktop two weeks ago. Looks powerful, powered with AMD A10-5800K Quad-core processor. The price tag for this desktop is about RM1500 (486,635won/US$ 469.12) - CPU only, more cheaper than the desktop which on-parred with Intel core i7. Remember, you can't afford to buy this Quad-core processor-powered desktop if you choose Intel. If you buy that desktop with Intel core i7, the price will be two or four times higher than my desktop.

AMD A Series Microprocessors are using APU module. The APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) is a combination of CPU (Central Processing Unit) and GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) which makes the processor can do two jobs (Computer Processing and Graphics Processing) at the same time. That means, you don't need to add-on your Graphic Card to accelerate your frame-skip when playing computer games. 

Who gives a shit when they say AMD is easily heated and some reasons that makes this processor become less powerful compared to Intel? At least, I can do my job. Further ado, these are some footage from my desktop, empowered by Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro K.


My current desktop
My computer status, using Piriform Speccy

My Start Screen

By pressing down button, the apps list is shown and full-view of Start Screen Wallpaper is revealed.