|Fuuko looks like the Han River Maiden.|
The Gayang Bridge (Hanja: 加陽大橋) crosses the Han River in South Korea and connects the precincts of Gayang-dong, Seoul Gangseo-gu and SangAm-dong, Seoul Mapo-gu with the span of 2.5km (1.55 miles). The bridge was built in December 1994 and completed in May 31st 2002. Its principal avenue of this bridge is Hwagok Avenue (Hwagok-ro/화곡로/禾谷路).
North Side of the Bridge
Exit to Gangbyeonbuk Highway (Gangbyeonbuk-ro/강변북로/江邊北路) via:
- I-130: Seoul Ring Expressway (EXIT 8: Bungno JCT/북로분기점/北路分岐點) to the West.
- Nanji Han River Park, World Cup Park to the East.
- Deogeun Avenue (DeogEun-ro/덕은로) and Seoul Sang-am World Cup Stadium to the North.
South Side of the Bridge
Exit to Olympic Highway (Olympic Daero/올림픽대로) via:
- Gangseo Avenue (Gangseo-ro/강서로/江西路) to the West.
- Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu to the East.
- Heo Jun Avenue (Heo Jun-ro/허준로/許浚路) to the South.